It seems to be that time of the year, so we thought we’d take a look back at 2014 and put together our Top 10 Meat Free moments! Not one of these would have been possible without the amazing support we’ve received from everyone all year, so for that we say THANK YOU! As a thank you, we have a competition running over on our Facebook page – so hurry!
In no particular order…
- Making a mockery out of sheds playing the Smallest Club in the World at Parklife!
- Techno glitter beards officially becoming a thing
- Playing the final Zutekh courtyard party of the Summer to round off an epic run of courtyards for the boys
- Legowelt allowing our Poundland light up ghosts to guard his machines when he played an absolute blinder of a live set at Halloween
- Remote control sharks patrolling the skies at our room at Pangaea while Tash did her own live edit of Erotic Discourse
- Bringing our Mums to Pride while we played disco in a massive carpark, inflatable penises included.
- Tama Sumo and Means&3rd being the best couple we could’ve dreamed of for Valentine’s Day. Despite a home-made kissing booth being passed round the crowd.
- Spending a beautiful evening hosting the Queen herself Steffi
- Getting the experience the double-musical pleasure of having that mighty Yorkshire man Youandewan followed by DJ October all in one night.
- Finally getting to announce BEN SIMS!